Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: pgg symmetric encryption patch
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:23:21 +0200

Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 04:12:58PM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>> Hi.  Thanks for reminding me.  I thought we were waiting for copyright
>> assignment papers?  Have the FSF received papers for all authors?
>
> I signed papers and send them off by mail (from Germany) Saturday.

Ok, papers are ready now, and the assignment process is complete.  So
feel free to commit the patches, including my pgg symmetric encryption
stuff.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde  :  "The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel
the article, then hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids,