Re: Yet another emacs icons

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Yet another emacs icons
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:36:56 -0400

    I think all of your icons are very pretty, but I liked the earlier
    "notebook" versions much better

What do you mean by "notebook versions"?  I can't match that with
anything I remember seeing.

    [*] Of course someone who doesn't use emacs won't know what the
    crooked horns mean -- but so what?

I do use Emacs, but I don't find crooked horns to have a self-evident
meaning.  Also I am not sure I would recognize any crooked horns
in those images.  That may not make them bad, though.