Diropen toolbar icon

From: Jan D.
Subject: Diropen toolbar icon
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:45:06 +0200

Hello.

I've changed the diropen toolbar icon to the one suggested by Joachim Nilsson <address@hidden>. I didn't use his files, I did the conversion to get the same palette as used for the other icons to reduce the number of colors Emacs uses. However, the color looks a bit odd to be. If you think so also, please mention it, and I'll try to adjust it.

I was going to replace forward and back also to the old gthumb icons, but it looks like I've misplaced them. I'll have to find an old version of gthumb again.

   Jan D.