Re: Check in MH-E changes

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: Check in MH-E changes
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:52:07 -0700

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> writes:

>> I'm currently working on restructuring the MH-E sources (on the
>> SourceForge side) to work with the sources in the Savannah repository.
>>
>> When I'm ready, I'll merge any Emacs MH-E changes back into SourceForge,
>> make a release at SourceForge with the new structure, and then fold that
>> release back into Emacs. I'll send out a note immediately preceding so
>> ask that folks not check in MH-E changes during that sequence. If you
>> don't check your changes in today, you shouldn't have any problem doing
>> so afterward.
>
> This is the promised note. Please do not check in any changes to MH-E
> in either the SourceForge (src module) or Emacs (lisp/mh-e module)
> repositories until further notice. It'll take me a day or three to
> write some compatibility code, test, make an MH-E release, and check
> it all in. Any check-ins will slow this process down at best and may
> be lost at worst.
>
> I'll send another note when the smoke clears. Thanks for your patience.

I haven't yet made an MH-E release, but the switch to the Emacs
repository is complete, modulo minor tweaks here and there.

Phew!

I'd like to open the doors again. Please feel free to check in your
changes to lisp/mh-e.

It's always appreciated if you can orchestrate changes to lisp/mh-e
with the MH-E developers at address@hidden Thanks!

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD