Re: info.texi

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: info.texi
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:14:24 -0400

    OT1H, editing the Info files makes no sense nowadays, so a separate
    node is quite useless.  OTOH, there are other nodes in info.texi under
    "Expert Info" describing how to manually create Info nodes.  It would
    not harm to add new node "Edit document" under "Expert Info" where it
    won't bother most users.

I think that editing an Info file in Info is even less often useful
than editing one directly thru Emacs.  So I think we should
de-document the command.  And perhaps delete the code for it, too.