New mirrors for my Emacs arch archive: address@hidden

From: Miles Bader
Subject: New mirrors for my Emacs arch archive: address@hidden
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 09:34:38 +0900

For those of you who were using my arch archive, address@hidden
to track Emacs sources:

My previous publicly available mirror (at push.sourcecontrol.net) has
been stale for quite some time, due to hardware failures.

I just got two new mirrors, which are being properly updated:

   (1) http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden

   (2) http://arch.orebokech.com/address@hidden

[ (1) was previously available, but was out of date, as it used to
mirror the old stale archive; now it should be updated properly. ]

Thanks to Romain Francoise for providing the arch.orebokech.com mirror, and
thanks to Tollef Fog Heen for telling about the mirrors.sourcecontrol.net
"push service" and helping me to get it working.

-miles
--
"Nah, there's no bigger atheist than me.  Well, I take that back.
I'm a cancer screening away from going agnostic and a biopsy away