Re: make `occur' use word at point as default

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: make `occur' use word at point as default
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:46:05 +0300

>           But I think it would be more convenient to [use M-n to]
>         add [additional default values] to the list for [M-p] to access.
>
> We seem to be miscommunicating; your additions turn this into
> something very different from what I was talking about.

Drew's response to your message seems right, but his reconstruction
of your message is not.  Could you confirm that you really meant this:

  But I think it would be more convenient to [use M-n to]
  access [additional default values] from the list [of default values].

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/