RE: make `occur' use word at point as default

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: make `occur' use word at point as default
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:25:07 -0700

            But I think it would be more convenient to [use M-n to]
            add [additional default values] to the list for [M-p] to access.

    We seem to be miscommunicating; your additions turn this into
    something very different from what I was talking about.

Sorry; I tried. Could you please rephrase what you meant? We're getting lost
in the translations.