address@hidden: Re: wrong version mentioned on emacs web page]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: Re: wrong version mentioned on emacs web page]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 23:23:22 -0400

Could some people who work on Windows please talk with Ramprasad and
tell me if he can do a good job of maintaining the Windows Emacs FAQ?

I'm thinking that initially he should send his changes to emacs-devel,
and others should check them and install them, after perhaps
correcting them.  After some time, if we see his work is reliable, we
can give him access to install things himself.

I'd like to know what you think.

  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=4NduXum4w97PbNZmWePZThtJ//XlqLxzbITkUFXvVMUH3xNnDb/LEa+dn2vlRpQWQHtY2K/bqIzWVEv/8Qr9O9v9YnQ95ZagsHODa7nP/DPht1014JQ/zLO3vllfveAyjVxufbdoQ+v4qh3FAxbXk+/6E4IjPeDnhoxSTJ8ZbiQ=
  ;