Re: "What's This?" in Describe submenu

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: "What's This?" in Describe submenu
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:40:20 -0500 (CDT)

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

   And please try some more clicks with "What's This?" to see that
   what it does is not really answer the question "What's This?", but
   more like "What's This For?".  This is very close to what our
   describe-key does.

I can only try out the KDE version and that one feels definitely
completely different from describe-key.  While I can not try out the
MS Windows version, I got three people familiar with MS Windows vs one
confirming that the MS Windows version behaves closely to the way I
described the KDE version.  That also is the impression I get from the
Microsoft web site.

Sincerely,

Luc.