Re: ldefs-boot.el

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: ldefs-boot.el
Date: 14 Aug 2005 05:49:21 -0400

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> Unless, of course, it would be possible to come up with an alternate
> design that would make ldefs-boot.el unnecessary, or automatically
> updating.

the explanation looks good; you should probably install it.  if someone
wishes to implement an automatic approach in the future, those notes
will inform its design.  in this way we can make incremental progress.

(note: "in the future" may mean before release or after -- that's for
whoever wants to write the automatic approach to figure out.  my point
is that there is no point in holding back on comment-munging changes
that clarify existing process.)

thi