Emacs 22.1 and CC Mode 5.31

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Emacs 22.1 and CC Mode 5.31
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:57:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Emacs!

It would surely be a Good Thing for Emacs 22.1 to incorporate CC Mode
5.31; both of these are teetering on the brink of being released.

If CC Mode 5.31 were to be released before Emacs 22.1 went into its
pre-release testing stage, would it be possible to include it in it?
(Forgive me if I've misunderstood Emacs's release process.)

If it were indeed possible, does Richard (or anybody else) have a rough
feel for when Emacs will be reaching this stage?  A month?  Three months?
A year?  [Note:  We promise not to construe such an estimate as any sort
of commitment.]

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)