Re: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:57:10 -0400

    I realize I am only one user, but I would strongly support this.  I
    have often been in the middle of an isearch and typed "C-h" because I
    couldn't remember one of the nifty isearch features.  On the other
    hand, I haven't used anything other than RET or C-g to exit an isearch
    since Emacs 20.1.

I very often use other commands to exit Isearch.