Re: Entering filenames with spaces

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Entering filenames with spaces
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:37:52 +0200

James Cloos wrote:

I hope a setting will be left to allow either option.  I almost never
have to hit C-q<SPACE> to enter a space in a filename, but regularly
use the spacebar to complete filenames.  Of course those not used to
working mostly at shell prompts, and therefore more used to useing
spaces in filenames will obviously have different habits....
And some of those use Tab for file name completion - in the "shell" too ;-)