Re: address@hidden: mailclient.el - revised]

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: address@hidden: mailclient.el - revised]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:11:11 +0100

On 24 Jul 2005, at 01:17, Lennart Borgman wrote:

I sent some suggestions earlier on what to do to get this working on w32 too. Could these please be included?

Ok, you mean using mailclient-send-it as default for send-mail- function not only in Darwin, but also on Windows? Sounds good to me, except that it'd be good if you test it with one or two common mailclients, because I can't.