Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server - getting paper size

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server - getting paper size
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:13:46 +0300

> Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:28:20 +0200
> From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden
>
> I found it however a bit hard to think of a seamless way to
> integrate this in openp. Could you elaborate a little bit more?

Something like a call to a w32-specific function (whose code should be
in some w32*.c file) near the beginning of openp sounds like the right
thing to do.

(I'm suggesting to look in the Registry _before_ you look along PATH
because this is simpler and faster.  But if there are good reasons to
look along PATH first, let's hear them.)