Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: AltGr finger twisters documented?
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 23:21:16 +0200

> Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:34:13 +0200
> From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
>
> Is there any place in the Emacs documentation that explains that you
> *can* type C-M-@, C-@, C-M-\, C-\ and C-] on an AltGr-challenged
> keyboard, *provided* that you use the right order, i.e., AltGr, right
> Ctrl, and then the modified key?

As you already found out, this is specific to the MS-Windows port.

Let me reiterate what I already said a week or two ago: the Windows
specific aspects of Emacs are almost entirely undocumented.  This is
one of them.

It would be nice if someone started to write the MS-Windows appendix
to the User's Manual, IMHO.