Re: configure-more.zip

From: Kevin Gallagher
Subject: Re: configure-more.zip
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:22:51 -0500

From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>
(Btw, I'm amazed to see that you use something other than Emacs for
sending mail.)

Ah, I'm not! It has become a common problem. Many corporations and universities, today, only support email on MS Windows networked boxes, to which all employees/students have access. Unix/GNU Linux networks, on the other hand, are typically used only for product development by those engineers doing the actual work. Not infrequently, these are isolated networks with no Internet access.