Re: "Update info.texi"

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: "Update info.texi"
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 03:14:14 +0300

> Someone spoke of working on the task of updating info.texi.
> Has that job been done?

I started looking into updating info.texi and have a few questions.

Two new Info features are marked in etc/NEWS file with ---.  Those are
new user options `Info-fontify-visited-nodes' and `Info-isearch-search'.
But there is a suitable node in the Info manual for them:

   (info "(info)Emacs Info Variables")

I think they should be documented at least here.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/