Re: ?\ vs. ?\s

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: ?\ vs. ?\s
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:58:27 -0400

    Will everyone get the willies, hate my guts and burn little voodoo
    dolls of yours truly if I replace many/most uses of "? " (as character
    constant, not end of question followed by space :) and "?\ " with
    "?\s"?

That would be an improvement, but not a major one.

There are several recent bug reports that need debugging.  If you
could debug and fix a few of them, it would contribute more
than improving these details.