Re: TTY Vertical divider face?

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: TTY Vertical divider face?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:47:45 -0400

    I want also to fix the problem where the vertical border steals
    1 pixel from the text area of the right window.  This makes some
    letters indistinguishable.  The patch below draws the vertical border
    1 pixel left when there are no scroll bars and no left fringes.

I agree with this change, but meanwhile, this is another instance of
why we need to be able to have frames and windows whose widths are not
even multiples of the default character box.