Re: Using the ANSI standard for info-look

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Using the ANSI standard for info-look
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:16:55 -0400

    > Please don't add the reference to the ANSI standard.  It is not free.

    True.  Although, it might turn out that /is/ public domain.  According
    to Kent Pitman:

People are trying to talk with the remnants of the committee about
this issue.  If they achieve something, we can take advantage of that.
But that is a long shot; for mow, we must assume the situation will
not change.