Expanding multinational has openings

From: Robert Taylor
Subject: Expanding multinational has openings
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:39:02 +0000

We are looking for goal oriented people who seriously want to make change to
their future.
Want to reduce your job related stress and make extra money working from home?
You CAN have a career with no commute, no hassle, and no boss! Work from home
or office!
Many years in business means more work security and peace of mind.
No matter what you currently do for a living, you can join our team and make
money!
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time
right away.
Be your own boss and make money working a couple of hours per day.
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free
time!
Just 10 hours per week you need to contribute. No start up costs or any
expenses!
Get paid fix wages plus commission for completed work. Make more money doing
less work.
Take the vacation of your dreams, buy a better car, and build your dream home!
Our extensive training and support is what makes this position so easy to run
for you.

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting
opportunity.
To continue with the application process please fill in our online application
at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html