Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:03:03 +0300

>     Perhaps this means that you have grep matches highlighting turned off
>     (either your grep doesn't support grep markers or `grep-highlight-matches'
>     is nil).
>
> It is nil for me.  So that explains why I don't see the problem.  It
> also gives a guide for how to deal with this issue: change grep mode
> to do what's intended.
>
> Did your latest changes do that?

I don't understand what is the issue you refer to?  Is it the reported
bugs in highlighting of grep matches?  If so, I believe I fixed that.

Or is it the issue that grep.el doesn't detect if your grep supports
match markers, and sets grep-highlight-matches to nil?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/