CPerl-mode bug [Re: Relation with package authors (CPerl-mode follow-ups

From: Jérôme Marant
Subject: CPerl-mode bug [Re: Relation with package authors (CPerl-mode follow-ups)]
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:12:55 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Please post them here.
>
>> I will do. Last time I reported one, you told me perl-mode did not
>> have such a bug :-P
>
> But either you didn't mention or I didn't notice that the bug is also absent
> from the original cperl-mode.el.  I'm not really interested in fixing
> cperl-mode bugs, but I do find it important that our local changes to
> cperl-mode don't add new bugs.

Hi,

I'm sorry for being very late on this issue.

After trying to reproduce all cperl-mode bugs from the Debian BTS,
it seems that most of them have been fixed in the CVS trunk, but
one which is a regression from the original CPerl-mode from
Ilya.

Could you please take care of this?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the bug report:

The following bug report seems to be fixed in 4.32 but I could
reproduce it with 5.0 from the Emacs CVS.