Re: A few issues with thumbs.el

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: A few issues with thumbs.el
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 00:42:18 +0000 (UTC)

    ... They would me more like

c:\\home\\.emacs-thumbs\\c!documents_and_settingsmy_user_namemy_documentsmy_picturesastronomyBarnacle-Bill-high-res.jpg.jpg"

   which makes discriminating among a bunch of them quite less easy.

Yes, but still it is easier than a pure number.  I think your idea of
combining an md5 sum with the name is fine.  I will simply ignore the
number and look at the name.  I understand the need for the number.
You have a good solution in mind.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8