Re: vc-next-action not behaving

From: David Abrahams
Subject: Re: vc-next-action not behaving
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:04:30 -0400

David Abrahams <address@hidden> writes:

>> The problem will most likely occur at every DST change.
>
> Haven't had problems at DST boundaries in the past.
>
> Thanks anyway.

Problem solved.  This was due to the stupid Borland C++ Builder X
installer which installed its own broken cvs executable that doesn't
account for the NT daylight savings "feature."  I renamed it and
everything went back to normal.  Sorry for the noise.  The info I got
here regarding CVS/Entries was a big help in tracking it down, though.

Thanks again.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting