Re: A few issues with thumbs.el

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A few issues with thumbs.el
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:17:28 +0200

> The resulting file name is at least somewhat meaningful.

Well, yeah, but other than debugging (as you suggest), there's not
much use for the user accessing these files.

And I don't like the fact that the resulting files maintains the
extension of the originals (.tif, .jpg, .png, etc.), even when they're
all JPEG (the default thumbs.el output mode for convert).

Anyway, that's a bit of a bikeshed. I'll paint it "convert-standard-filename" :)

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u