Error during redisplay: (search-failed ...

From: Michael Mauger
Subject: Error during redisplay: (search-failed ...
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:07:10 +0000 (UTC)

I did a checkout and bootstrap of CVS yesterday both at work and home.  Both
versions are leaving the following in my *Messages* buffer, repeatedly

 Error during redisplay: (search-failed \([\][\]\)\([(|)]\)\(\?:\)?) [62 times]

The pattern looks like it is highlighting subsets of regexps.  I have been
in .el files a lot lately so that may explain it.

I going away for a couple of days so I'm tight on time.  If noone else can
figure it out, I'll take a look when I get back.

-- Michael