Re: Problem with library images on Windows (again)

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Problem with library images on Windows (again)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:16:19 +0100

Kim F. Storm wrote:

Can you show the declarations of the TIFF functions as they appear in
the header files visible to MSVC when it compiles Emacs?

Could it be that the following define need to specify "Pascal" somewhere
for the tiff library?

#define DEF_IMGLIB_FN(func) FARPROC fn_##func
The version of TIFF headers I have uses extern "C" if compiling under C++, so I doubt the library is using Pascal calling conventions.
Maybe Juanma's library is different than mine.