Re: Default custom group

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Default custom group
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 01:20:39 -0400

    I got many warnings when compiling Gnus.  For instance:

    smime.el:123:1:Warning: defgroup for `smime' fails to specify containing
group

I think that is a real bug.  This group should surely be put in
a logical place in the hierarchy.

    I think there might be customization groups which don't belong
    to any parent groups except `emacs'.

There should not be any such groups, except the first-level groups
defined in cus-edit.el specifically for that purpose.