(no subject)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:00:48 -0400

    Richard, you never responded to my questions, nor made any changes in
    the related files.

You sent me that message three days ago, so I read it two days ago.
It is ridiculous to tell someone "you never responded" after just two
days.  Please give me some slack!

I think you will have to wait a few more days.  I have got 450
messages since yesterday evening, and I am behind 30 messages just
from today.

With luck I will have time to catch up this weekend.
I cannot promise it.