Re: paragraph-start in Shell mode and Ielm.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: paragraph-start in Shell mode and Ielm.
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:42:35 -0400

    >    The docstring should be updated: it was necessary for paragraph-start
    >    also match entries matched by paragraph-separate, but it's not the case
    >    any more.

    > I do not know when this change occurred, but I do not see any mention
    > in the NEWS.

    I think the change happened as a side effect of bug-fixes and cleanups.

If this change has been made, it is worth mentioning in NEWS.
However, if you didn't set out intentionally to make this change,
are you sure it has been made completely?  Have you checked all
the uses of paragraph-start to make sure they really work
when paragraph-start does not match separator lines?