Re: arch-tag lines in tutorials.

From: Marcelo Toledo
Subject: Re: arch-tag lines in tutorials.
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:34:21 -0300

For a newbie user the arch tag and the local variables will be something
that he doesn't know about. I don't think that only this will fix the
problem of having not know things in the buffer. If we're going to think
about it I think we need to think about a convention and a global
solution.

--
Marcelo Toledo
address@hidden