urgent:PROPOSAL.

From: Terry
Subject: urgent:PROPOSAL.
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:00:50 +0200

Dear Friend,
My name is TERRY DEAN, I work in a bank here in the
United Kingdom.I am contacting you of a business
transfer,
of a huge sum of money from A deceased account. Though
know that a transaction of this magnitude coming in
such a manner Will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
Everything
has been taken care of, and all will be well at the
end
Of the day. I decided to contact you due to the
urgency
of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;
I am the account officer of a foreigner named Gerald
Welsh who died in an air crash along with his wife on
The 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline 990 with
Other passengers on board. You can confirm this from
The website below which was published by CNN.WEBSITE.
http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair.01/

Since his death, none of his relatives has come up
with claims to this fund. All efforts by our bank to
get in
touch with any of them was futile. We cannot release
the
fund from his account unless someone applies for
claims as
the next-of-kin to the deceased  with convincable
proofs as indicated in our Banking
guidelines.
Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission
to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased, as
all
documentations will be carefully worked out by me for
the funds
(£12,500,000. 00) to be released in your favor as the
beneficiary's
next of Kin.

Because after four to five years the money will be
called
back to the banks treasury as unclaimed bills and the
money
shared amongst the directors of the bank. So it is on
this
note I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used
as the
next of kin/beneficiary to this funds rather than
allow
the bank directors to share this money amongst
themselves
at the end of the year.

We have secured from
the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the
deceased beneficiaries and no one was found. Please
acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of
our
mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the
following
information if you are interested.

1.A Beneficiary name. In order for me to prepare the
Document for transfer of the funds in your name.

2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers. For our personal
Contact and mutual trust in each other.

I shall be compensating you with 10 percent of the
whole funds on final conclusion of this
transaction for your assistance, while the balance
£11.25
Million Pounds(Eleven Million Two hundred and Fifty
Thousand Pounds)
shall be for me, for investment Purposes. I intend to
retire after the conclusion of this transaction.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor

to contact me Immediately. Please, do not take undue
advantage
of the trust I have bestowed in you.I await your
urgent response.

Regards,
TERRY DEAN.
address@hidden