Re: Antialiased text on X11

From: Geoffrey J. Teale
Subject: Re: Antialiased text on X11
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:52:07 +0100

Hi,

I've just checked out and built this branch a couple of times (once
with Gtk once with LUCID).  In both cases I noticed that there were a
lot of artifacts being left around, in fact it seams that buffers and
mini-buffer are only being redrawn when I resize the emacs window.  If
I don't resize the window everything quickly becomes unreadable.

I assume this is just a result of the current, early state of
development, but just in case I'm the only one experiencing this
problem I though I'd mention it

--
Geoff Teale
CMed Technology            -   address@hidden