Re: Highlighting with Emacs-cvs

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: Re: Highlighting with Emacs-cvs
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:48:45 +0100

(Sorry if this has been discussed before, I could not find anything
useful on google.)

After updating to Emacs cvs (GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu,
Motif Version 2.2.2)) from Emacs-21.3 the Group and Summary buffer
highlighting of Gnus (No Gnus v0.3) does not work anymore.
All lines are displayed in "plain" fonts, whereas they used to be bold
for Groups with unread messages before, for example. Also no coloring
takes place.

In other buffers (e.g. cc-mode or auctex, or even Gnus' Article and
message mode) syntax highlighting works as expected.

Any hints on why that is and how to solve it are welcome.

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)