Re: assertion fails

From: Tak Ota
Subject: Re: assertion fails
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:16:55 -0800 (PST)

Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:14:59 -0800: <address@hidden> wrote:

> Tak Ota <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Tak,
>
> I will take a look at the data later, but for the moment I have
> disabled the xasserts, so can you test this again and see if there
> are any _visible_ effects (such as truncated or mis-aligned glyphs)
> caused by the problematic state detected by that assert.

Thanks Kim,

I captured the info screen from the current CVS emacs and the old one
(sometime last September) using the same BDF fonts and compared the
two images pixel by pixel by blending the two images into one image.
I don't find any difference between the two, except that the new menu
items are underscored and there is a new Org Mode item.

-Tak