Re: Documentation for compile.el and grep.el?

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Documentation for compile.el and grep.el?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:55:35 +1300

 > Instead of arguing about general policies, which it is very unlikely
 > we will change, would you like to check a few files of the Lisp
 > manual?

I don't think it would very fruitful for me to check the lisp manual as I am
not an expert in these matters. However, I have provided documentation for the
changes that I have made and reported errors when I have found them. The parts
of the manual that I have read seem to be very good and maybe thats why you
could not convince people to check it.

Nick