Question on debugging emacs with gdb

From: Joakim Verona
Subject: Question on debugging emacs with gdb
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:27:15 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to gather data for a bug report on random segfaults I have
with emacs.

I run emacs under gdb as explained in etc/DEBUG.

Now I enter gdb whenever I press c-g, which is unexpected and
inconvenient.

Is there some other way to handle this?

To clarify further: winding up in gdb each time I press c-g is
inconvenient, because I use c-g to break out of operations pretty
often, during my normal emacs usage. I would rather use "kill" to
enter gdb, and have c-g behave as normal.

--
Joakim Verona
www.verona.se