Re: function-called-at-point: ignore-errors around find-tag-default

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: function-called-at-point: ignore-errors around find-tag-default
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:15:58 -0500

    In some modes (tex-mode), `find-tag-default' can misbehave and
    error.

It should never get an error--if it can't find a suitable recommendation,
it should return nil.

      But an alternative would be to wrap
    `find-tag-default' itself in a condition-case.)

Before we do that, we should debug it and try fixing the bug
that makes it get an error.  Would you like to debug it?