Fwd: compile.el does not find errors in numeric filenames

From: Rajsekar Manokaran
Subject: Fwd: compile.el does not find errors in numeric filenames
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:20:51 +0530

Sending this mail again coz i have not got any reply and something
tells me i sent this message before having got the reply from the
listbot.

I have a CVS version of emacs (checked out somewhere last week).

I have a file with name like 10776.cc and compile.el does not
recognize the output as errors.
Then I changed the filename to a10776.cc and it worked

i think one of the regexp in compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist
is not setup correctly

could some help me out ?