FAVOUR

From: MRABALAKHIN
Subject: FAVOUR
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:45:37 -0500

Attn.: Russian Investment Opportunity.

Dear Sir or Madam,

INTRODUCTION:

My name is ABALIKHIN GABDRAFIKOV, I am one of Mr. Mikhail
Khodorkovsky's personal treasurers. Mr. Khodorkovsky was once one of the
richest men in Russia. Mr. Khodorkovsky is owner of the following
companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russia's Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well known and well respected
financial institution with branches all over the world)

Situation:

Some while ago whilst in the process of crediting certain funds, via
various European security and finance companies , Mr. Khodorkovsky was arrested
for his political involvement in the financing of political
parties which posed a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second
tenure as Russian president.

Due to these facts, Yukos Oil has been forced to file under chapter 11
for bankruptcy. Ironically the shares of our largest conglomerates was
dubiously and specially orchestrated by Putin and sold to a local coy
just last week.see as included here.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=2770367
http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/050104/241/f9nfi.html
Due to the situation wit regards to Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky 'arrest'
and the recent takeover of the petroleum industry by the Russian
Government I have an amount in excess of $21.5M USD which I seek your help and
'business advice' in acquiring access to.

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents that allow me access to the funds in question were handed over to
me [in the form of payment] by a United Stats based oil
merchant with regards to previous business done by him and Mr.
Khodorkovsky.

The funds are currently held by a European security and finance company who are
charged with allocating and the final crediting of held funds.

At completion of business, should you agree to help me, you will be rewarded
with the sum of 15% of the aforementioned sum in cash to an
account of your choice for your 'advisory' input as a 'consultant'.

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is for you to agree to stand as the beneficiary of
the above mentioned sum. I will arrange for the documentation to be
translated and filed with the relevant agencies which will enable the
European finance company transfer the sum to an account.

As soon as I receive confirmation of your readiness to go ahead with
the transfer of funds I will send you all the appropriate documentation
that you need to continue including details of the European finance
house concerned with this transaction.

Sincerely

ABALIKHIN GABDRAFIKOV

Mail sent from e-mail service at Grupo Bantu Site
- http://www.grupobantu.org