Re: dashes and non-breaking spaces

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: dashes and non-breaking spaces
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:39:11 +0100

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> Um, I don't agree.  On a black background, the current cyan seems fine
> to me; the amount of "stand outness" looks about right.  I think the
> sort of glyphs being highlighted by this code are quite unusual, and
> _should_ stand out at least bit.

Yes, it should stand out, but not everywhere.  Reading arbitrary mail
messages I am not interested in such technical details. In Gnus by
default, it must not be highlighted at all; in modes like xml or tex it
ought to be as visible as possible (because there it probably is an
error you would like to correct as fast as possible).

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                           |      ,__o
                                                        |    _-\_<,
                                                        |   (*)/'(*)
Key fingerprint = F138 B28F B7ED E0AC 1AB4  AA7F C90A 35C3 E9D0 5D1C