Re: Info-history-forward

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Info-history-forward
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 07:17:28 -0500 (EST)

> As for icon images, I propose the image from undo.xpm (i.e. an arrow
> with curly tail, and its mirrored image) with colors changed to
> colors in up_arrow.xpm, right_arrow.xpm and left_arrow.xpm.
>
> Another alternative would be standard images used for back/forward buttons
> in Mozilla Firefox, but these images might be confused for left/right
> arrows in right_arrow.xpm and left_arrow.xpm bound to Info-prev and
> Info-next.

We probably want to get the icon from GTK rather than Firefox. After all,
Emacs already uses several GTK "stock" icons. The icons can be found in
the gtk sources, or at

http://art.gnome.org/art-icons/gtk-stock/index.php

In particular, GTK's "undo" icon is probably what we want:

http://art.gnome.org/images/icons/gtk-stock/stock_undo_24.png