Re: Info-history-forward

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Info-history-forward
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:09:06 +0200

> It is confusing to use the same icon for "move back" and "undo".
> We need two different icons, not just two different file names.

Yes, different icons and files is a better solution.  The file names
would be the following:

back_arrow.xpm (+ lc-back_arrow.xpm, back_arrow.pbm)
fwd_arrow.xpm (+ lc-fwd_arrow.xpm, fwd_arrow.pbm)

As for icon images, I propose the image from undo.xpm (i.e. an arrow
with curly tail, and its mirrored image) with colors changed to
colors in up_arrow.xpm, right_arrow.xpm and left_arrow.xpm.

Another alternative would be standard images used for back/forward buttons
in Mozilla Firefox, but these images might be confused for left/right
arrows in right_arrow.xpm and left_arrow.xpm bound to Info-prev and Info-next.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/