lisp/term/mac-win.el syncing with unicode

From: Miles Bader
Subject: lisp/term/mac-win.el syncing with unicode
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 05:56:20 +0900

When I recently merged Emacs CVS trunk changes into the unicode branch,
there were a bunch of conflicts in lisp/term/mac-win.el.

I tried to resolve them somehow, but almost certainly screwed it up, so
could a mac-knowledgeable person check the latest unicode-branch version
of this file (CVS tag emacs-unicode-2) for accuracy?

[The recipient list of this message is based on recent ChangeLog entries.]

Thanks,

-Miles
--
"Though they may have different meanings, the cries of 'Yeeeee-haw!' and
 'Allahu akbar!' are, in spirit, not actually all that different."