Wendi Could this St0ckRock UACP rage

From: Wendi Wheatley
Subject: Wendi Could this St0ckRock UACP rage
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:46:12 -0600

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 04:40:18 -0600

Before We continue- very important - it is Expected that
UACP will have very large PR campaign in the next 10 days
and some very positive news are expected.

Watch out for it tomorrow. Jump on board while this stock is
below $1

Symbol:                UACP
current price :        0.30
10 days target price : 1.25
3 Months target price :1.66

Breaking News: uAuthorize Corp. Announces Upgrades in Web
Cam Watcher software “UACP” currently trading at $0.30 and
is headed to $1.25 you do not want to miss this deal.

The company released ground breaking news about its VOIP
division! Although some would argue that VoIP is still
maturing, corporate users are extremely interested in
implementing the technology, creating exponential growth.
Within the last four years, VoIP minutes increased from
less than 0.5 to 2 percent of outbound international calls,
according to research from TeleGeography. Additionally,
predictions as to the size of the market itself vary, with
Allied Business Intelligence projecting the VoIP market
to grow from $3.7 billion in 2000 to $12.3 billion in 2006
and Synergy Research projecting the VoIP equipment market
to grow to $13.3 billion by 2005.1L8J9}C1I1fxam_w62a

We Believe the Near Term Price will be - 1.25
We Believe the Long Term Price will be - 1.50

Note: Our picks normally generate 200 to 400% grow with our
promotions this one is expected to be our highest one this year,
this week coming up.

-----------------------
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "forward looking statements."

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein.
This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor
affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our
express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy
and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes
forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. This newsletter was paid $12500 from
third party to send this report. You may lose money from investing
in Penny Stocks. stare anyone courtship