Refill Notification Ref: LU-827999516

From: Celina Fuller
Subject: Refill Notification Ref: LU-827999516
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 05:09:16 -0600

Refill Notification Ref: MV-5598193080009

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Celina Fuller

transformation dusk moneywort netherlands cultivable schmitt walrus nudge clarence frankfort hearse deadhead watchful adulterous fib cater conformance mouth croix banks alleviate chromate discretionary coda crochet sticktight bikini cadillac emerge silken intransitive commercial nap dope peppy madras pelt vision drop lipread amphetamine modesty deathbed bricklaying geophysics hyaline electrophoresis ichneumon newspaper cavernous analytic foolhardy statewide rooftop