RE: occur context lines - should they be part of the link?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: occur context lines - should they be part of the link?
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:58:02 -0800

        A line is easy enough to hit.  If context lines
        should be linked as well, I'd have them linked
        individually, and let them jump to the
        respective context line instead of the matched line.

    I agree.  But I think it is better if the context lines
    are not active.

I somehow missed David's message, but I too think it is better if context
lines are not active. - Drew